Student Pledge for MacBook Air Use
- I will take good care of my MacBook Air and understand I will be issued the same MacBook Air each year.
- I will use the MacBook Air on a clean hard surface to minimize the ingestion of dust and debris
- I will never leave my MacBook Air unattended.
- I will never loan out my MacBook Air to other individuals.
- I will know where my MacBook Air is at all times.
- I will charge my MacBook Air's battery daily.
- I will keep food and beverages away from my MacBook Air since they may cause damage to the computer.
- Laptops are NOT to use while on the school bus.
- I will not disassemble any part of my MacBook Air or attempt any repairs.
- I will protect my MacBook Air by only carrying it while in the carrying case provided by the district.
- I will only use my MacBook Air in ways that are appropriate and educational.
- I will not place decorations (stickers, markers, etc.) on the MacBook Air.
- I understand that my MacBook Air is subject to inspection at any time without notice and remains the property of Graham ISD.
- I will follow the policies outlined in Graham ISD's Student Acceptable Use Policy while at school and any other place I use my MacBook Air.
- I will file a police report in case of theft, vandalism, and other acts covered by insurance.
- I will be responsible for all damage or loss caused by neglect or abuse.
- I agree to pay for the replacement of power cords, battery, or MacBook Air case in the event any of these items are lost or stolen.
- I agree to return the District MacBook Air and power cords in good working condition immediately upon request by the District.